Sign up now and receive a special free bonus course which you can begin immediately: Everyday Bhakti: A Pilgrimage to the Heart
Spring 2022 Online Kirtan Camp with Jai Uttal
First Live Session with Jai Uttal is April 10, 2022 from 1 – 2:30 pm PT
A rich 12 Week journey through the inspirational art of Kirtan, or devotional chanting.
In The Art and Practice of Kirtan you will have an opportunity to:
• Attend 4 Live 90 minute online classes with Jai
• Access hours of recorded lessons and work at your own pace
• Receive homework assignments to deepen your practice
• Explore the heartfelt path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn my unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from my 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
Live Online Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal, Sundays, 1 – 2:30 pm PT
• April 10, 2022
• May 1, 2022
• May 22, 2022
• June 26, 2022
You will have access to all content for 6 Months.
The world is sorely in need of healing vibrations and by singing together from the depths of our hearts we can continue to ‘ripple outward’ and help envelope the planet in a blanket of Love, while strengthening ourselves and our vibrant Bhakti community.
As we sing and share together, we will both expand (zoom out) and magnify (zoom in) our focus on the subtle nuances of the path of love.